To have a blog considered, read the details below. Please remember, the decision to post a blog rests with me, also, give me at least a week to process your request.
- Is the blog new? New blogs will not be considered, unless the author already has a listed blog.
- Is the blog written by a real person?
- Is the ratio of off-topic or ASW postings too high?
- Does the blog promote a company, commercial product or service?
- Does the blog add more value to the SharePoint Community than it does for the blog owner?
- Does the blog contain advertisements?
- Does the blog aggregate blogs? Only one blog can be submitted at a time.
- Are you post the feed of a blog platform that consists of may blogs? Each blog has to be added individually.
- If you have a community blog with more than one author your feed must post the author's name for each post, ‘admin’, will not do.
- Make sure to choose the RSS feed the parser has issues with ATOM.
- If the feed is valid and it still won't work here, consider burning it through Feedburner. Make sure to go into the settings and tell feedburner to publish it as RSS; the default is atom.
- Using Blog Spot? Submit and test with this: http://yancy.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss not this: http://yancy.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
- Have you updated your blog details? If the info below changes email the updates to email@example.com and be sure to include your profile URL: http://planetsharepoint.org/profiles/yancy-lent
- Your feed will be polled about once an hour for updates. If you stop posting about SharePoint related topics for greater than 6 months your blog will be removed. If you decide to start writing again, just let me know and I’ll republish.